Please see below for quick guides on how to access your records in PRO and how to create, import, modify, and delete records.
The first screen you see after logging into PRO is the Main Menu screen. Clicking on a category, such as Publications or Academic Advisees, will take you to a Summary Screen displaying the records stored for that category.
To create, import, delete, or duplicate records on a summary screen, use the icons at the top of the page.
- To add a new record, select
- To import items in bulk, select
[available only for the Publications screen]
- To copy a record, select the appropriate check box for the record/s you wish to duplicate, then click
- To delete a record, select the appropriate check box for the record/s you wish to delete, then click
Note: Once deleted, records cannot be restored.
- To edit or view a record, click anywhere in the record row on the summary screen.
Note: A icon identifies these records added by an administrator. These records can be viewed but not edited or deleted. If revisions are needed to the records which have been entered on your behalf, contact the PRO staff using the Help link.
REMINDER – SAVE YOUR WORK
To save, click the save button at the top of the screen. If you attempt to leave a screen containing unsaved changes, a warning message will display reminding you to save your modifications before proceeding.