PRO to CMS Integration
PLEASE NOTE The instructions available on this page are for Website Administrators and may not be useful for faculty seeking guidance on working in PRO.
To activate an individual faculty member's webpage to pull from PRO:
- Sign into your website and find the person's page you wish to activate.
- Click "Edit", then below the title of the page, click on the PRO accordion.
- To activate PRO, follow this 3-step process:
1) select "Yes" under "Do you want to pull any information from Faculty Pro?";
2) Search and select the correct faculty member by typing their last name into the "Faculty Pro User" field;
3) Select the individual fields or choose select all under "Information to pull from Faculty Pro".
- Remember to SAVE changes in CMS. As with all pages created in CMS, the faculty webpage will be placed into Draft status when saved. You can use the Workbench to change the status to “Published” to make the page live.
For detailed instructions on how to activate Faculty PRO on CMS webpages, visit the CMS Faculty PRO Integration page.